Register Your GrowBot Product:
- Welcome to the family! You can register your GrowBot product HERE on our warranty registration form.
What This Warranty Covers:
- This warranty runs from the date of original purchase, and it is for the benefit of the original purchaser/user for five (5) years and it covers:
- Defects in materials
- Defects in workmanship
- Despite the foregoing, there are several things that the warranty does not cover.
- NOTE: Garden Island Robotics Inc. is constantly improving our products. The actual product you receive in your purchase might differ slightly from what is described elsewhere on our website. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the previous limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- The warranty shall not apply to problems arising from:
- wear and tear from normal use;
- failure to adhere to operating instructions provided by manufacturer herein;
- sny serial numbered products, if the serial number has been removed or defaced;
- products that were damaged due to accident, improper use, negligence, improper maintenance, improper storage, or other damage arising from circumstances out of Garden Island Robotics Inc. control;
- loss of removable parts or damage to parts that have been removed;
- products modified (including, but not limited to, modifications through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments) or repaired by anyone other than Garden Island Robotics Inc., or an agent of Garden Island Robotics Inc.
- This warranty expressly excludes all incidental or consequential damages.
- Be aware that your legal rights vary from state to state, and you might have other legal rights based on your location.
Garden Island Robotics Inc. Procedure Under This Warranty:
- Garden Island Robotics Inc.will, at its option, repair any defects in materials or workmanship or will replace the product with something of similar features and price.
- Garden Island Robotics Inc.’s sole obligation under this warranty (and your exclusive remedy hereunder) shall be limited to repair or replacement of the item under warranty.
Procedure For Returns:
- If you have questions or concerns regarding your GrowBot, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Never return any product without contacting Garden Island Robotics Inc. in advance for return authorization. Unauthorized returns, as well as C.O.D. shipments, will be refused.
- We accept returns up to within 60 days of you receiving your GrowBot. Contact us to return your GrowBot to Garden Island Robotics, Inc., and we will confirm the address where the GrowBot unit should be sent, and we will refund you your entire payment, minus what we paid for shipping the GrowBot to you. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the GrowBot back to Garden Island Robotics, Inc. Please allow a reasonable time for processing your refund.