A super easy garden that produces an abundance of food sustainably and cheap.
Grows vegetables and fruits 30% faster than a conventional or raised bed garden. Can also grow root vegetables unlike hydroponic systems.
Environmentally sustainable because it is solar powered, uses 90% less water, uses 1/5th the land, uses 70% less fertilizer than a conventional or raised bed garden. Does not require weekly or bi-monthly flushing like hydroponic systems.
- 1 Solar Panel
- 1 Smart Camera
- 1 GrowBot Control Board
- 1 Water Sensor
- 1 Water Valve with tube
- 1 Water Circulation Pump with tube
- 1 Nutrient Pump with tube
- 1 Nutrient Circulation Pump
- 1 Nutrient Jar Lid
- Online written and or video directions for construction of the GrowBot frame.
What else is needed?
- Greenmade 27 Gallon Storage Tote from Costco
- 8 1 gallon felt material growbags (Amazon or local hydroponics store)
- 6 gallons of medium perlite (Amazon, plant nursery or local hydroponics store)
- 36in x 1in white PVC pipe normally bought in 10ft lengths (local hardware store)
- 2 1in pvc pipe straps and 4 3/4in screws (local hardware store)
- 1 64oz wide mouth mason jar (craft stores, some local hardware stores and Walmart
- 60 1 1/2in deck screws
- 2 1in pipe straps with 4 3/4in #8 wood screws
- wood box to go around the tote and growbot components
- internal dimensions of 35 7/8th length x 31 3/4in width x 14 3/4in height)
- often made from 7 5/8in x 5-1/2in x 6ft cedar picket fence boards, 1 2in x 2in x 6-1/2ft redwood board
- 1 11in piece of plastic pipe strap with 2 #8 3/4in wood screws
- 1 12in long tie wrap
You can use different wood and different totes you will need to adjust dimensions accordingly.
- Internet – wifi – 2.4g (most routers support it)
- water hose with good pressure
- location with full sun
- pc or smart phone with wifi — needed to configure the GrowBots wifi access very similar to configuring Alexa / Google TV or other IOS devices the first time you use them.