We have added many of the pages we had talked about in the last post! Still quite a few to go … but good solid progress.

GrowBot parts for Kauai residents have been delivered.  I found one glitch in the feeding algorithm that we fixed and re-added in one of the final code pieces. That final piece is a kind of a ‘catchall’ program that will put the GrowBot to sleep if it gets to caught up in a task. That sleep program is .. well it’s just like our own need to sleep :-).  The reason we had to re-add the sleep code was because it makes testing really tricky so we remove it when we are doing dev work.