Five Year Warranty on the below parts which is most of the GrowBot
- wood frame
- wood legs
- bolts, nuts, screws and washers
- top supports
- solar panels
- tanks and plugs
The only thing not warrantied are the netpots which are typically really cheap(about twenty five cents at our local hydroponics store) to replace if you need to. If you grow something big in a netpot, or with really strong roots and it rips the netpot so badly it is no longer usable.... then you need to replace it.
We don't have control over how you will use your GrowBot and or where you will use your GrowBot.
"In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products."
Keep your GrowBot Safe
- do not freeze or allow to be frozen
- do not get over 150 degrees
- be careful of splinters
- do not climb on it
- do not place any object on the growbot except the seeds
- do not allow more than 100lbs of plants and vegetables to grow on top of the GrowBot
- keep your GrowBot clean
- be nice to your GrowBot